Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Food Blog Award!

I couldn't believe it recently when messages saying "Congrats on the Food Blog Award!" started coming in. What?!? It turns out that Vegan Lunch Box has won again!

VLB won a 2006 Food Blog Award from Well Fed Network in the category "Best Food Blog - Family/Kids".

I'm thrilled that so many families -- both vegan and omnivorous -- are enjoying the healthy, cruelty-free, kid-friendly lunches I try to put out there each week. I hope that if all of us out there take steps to make our meals just a bit healthier and a bit more compassionate day by day, that we will make a huge difference in our family's health and in the greater world around us.

Thank you so much to Well Fed Network and to everyone who voted!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on the award!

p.s. liz -- the cornbread is great


Richard
www.familyoven.com

Liz said...

Congrats!!!

couscouscaboose said...

Congrats!!!

Sheree' said...

Awesome award for an awesome blog!

Dr. Melissa West said...

Congratulations on making the world a better place one bento lunch box at a time! You rock!

Piggy and Grover said...

Congratulations on this much-deserved award! I'm so happy for you!
XO
Allison

condiment_girl said...

Way to go! Awesome blog.

NightOwl said...

Congratulations!! You deserve it!

Nar said...

I think your blog is fantastic. I am planning to get a copy of your cookbook as well. I can't wait to get some of your recipes, especially the barley and poppy seed crust filled with autumn vegetables (that leaves and sticks lunch). It looks fab. I've been working on my cookbook for ages now, with the hope of one day being published. Any tips?

arul said...

this blog simply super blog this full joy and entertainment i like this blog its such a wonderful blog and useful also.this one we can search full description and good results are also thanks for sharing this one.


Learn how to play roulette